by Elaine England and Andy Finney
"An essential read regardless of the size of the projects you're about to embark on.
This book takes you through the steps you need to take to succeed."
Jane Barron - Media Services Officer, National Westminster Bank UK
"Managing Multimedia ... a road map for everyone on the treacherous journey
in search of the multimedia 'holy grail', how to make the stuff work!"
Mike Philips - Course Leader - Media Lab Arts - Plymouth University
Managing Multimedia leads you through the multimedia project process from initiation to completion paying particular attention to the project management issues. It covers such aspects as project definition, client management, contracts, rights management and media decision-making.
- positions multimedia in relation to project management principles
- defines the Multimedia Project Manager's responsibilities at the beginning of each chapter, providing a clear management focus
- follows the project from initiation to completion, combining theory and practice to balance coverage of both management and technical decisions
- includes many guidelines and practical advice based on experience
- encourages readers to apply the information to their own projects through task-related exercises,
- outlines the principles in the book and shows these in practice on the CD
- provides a flexible multimedia management template
- addresses all the recognised problem areas and offers practical solutions
Managing Multimedia is an essential companion for all students and multimedia practitioners looking to move into a multimedia project management role.
The CD is written in HTML to allow maximum compatability and flexibility for readers and if you can read this page then you can read the CD.
ATSF home page.
Page maintained by